Careers & Jobs Opportunities
Q.Do PTTI Graduates get jobs in their related field of study and at what starting salaries?
A. Yes, see the Department of Labor & Statistics on Careers, Wages and Statistics as follows: Welding, Advanced Manufacturing, Automotive Technicians, Central Processing and Service, Concreting, Masonry and Framing,Steam, Sprinkler and Pipe Fitting
Philadelphia Technician Training Institute assists our graduates to secure 70% and above career/jobs in its programs as listed above.
Also, you can look up these Career/Technical Programs Offered by Philadelphia Technician Training Institute by CIP Code
CIP Code Name of Program
- 48.0508 Welding Technician
- 47.0600 Automotive Technology & Repair
- 47.0303 Manufacturing Technology
- Central Processing and Service
- Concreting, Masonry and Framing
- Steam, Sprinkler and Pipe Fitting